Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photo heavy updates :)

I know it's been months but life has been good and busy :)

Oliver has come and gone, it went amazing and I'm already starting to prepare for next year's show, "The Music Man"...I can't wait to start rehearsals!

Operation buy a house is back on though we know it won't be until the new year at least because Jer has to go to school in September to finish the last block requirement for his apprenticeship...then he'll write his test and be a journeyman.  Being on EI for those two months means it won't be a very good time to buy a house yet!  But, as soon as he's done and writes, then we can do it, so we're starting our savings now while he's getting crazy overtime hours so that we can get through the EI months and hopefully still have some left over come House Time.

I've stuck to my New Years resolution as well (which was to lose 50lbs this year) and so far I have lost 30 of those 50 since January 1st :)

I've also decided to put more time and effort into creating art.  I've started an online class and I'm loving every minute of it.

We took a trip to the Sugar Bush during March Break, celebrated Jer's 30th with a surprise party for him and Marryn had her dance recital in May.  The boys also played the Spring season of Ball Hockey this year.

Last Sunday, I had a BBQ with two of three of my surrogate families and had some pictures taken of it.  It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time, I'm hoping to do it again next year!

Other than that we're basically just in a holding pattern.  Nothing new or exciting going on except the kids being out of school for the summer.  We purchased 1 year memberships to the Science Centre and ROM in Toronto so we plan to do that a few times this summer.   We've also booked and paid for the house in Florida for a week again so we'll be doing that in November this year.  I have a feeling that will become a yearly trip :)

Anyway, here are some photo's of the last few months!




 












New Jeans, size 14 at Old Navy, I haven't been this small in years!














2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!!!!! Kudos to you for your hard work! You look amazing in those jeans. I also loved the photos with your surro families and of your family and of five of the beautiful children you carried in your womb. I imagine you will treasure those photos for many decades to come. I would love to see a pic of your princess in her dance recital costume! I hope you guys have a great summer, and I can't wait to hear about your new house next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! I thought I had included some of her dance pictures, I'll have to edit the post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete