Friday, July 19, 2013

Hot nough for ya?

Haven't heard that too many times in the past week... /sarcasm/

We finally broke down and turned on the central air for the first time this past Sunday.  We knew it was going to be extremely hot for the week and I didn't want the kids to suffer.  They've barely even been outside to play because it's just too bloody hot!!!

I'm looking forward to the cooler temps this week though because the a/c makes me fee like a pile of poo.  I don't enjoy the fake air except that I'm not boiling to death lol

I started a new job last week too!  It's sort of a dream job for me in that I'm helping brides choose a wedding dress.  It's amazing!  I love weddings so much so to be surrounded by yards of beautiful white, sparkly satin and lace?  Heaven.  I'm enjoying it very much.  It's a first for me in that I actually WANTED the job I applied for instead of NEEDED it.  I was already starting to get bored and Marryn hasn't even started school yet so I thought it was time to get something part time.  Something I really wanted :)

Jer has his last round of school in the Fall...after that he'll be a certified Red Seal Plumber.  I'm so looking forward to the beginning of 2014...it's going to be house hunting time (if not before!)...2014 will be the best year yet!  2013 has been pretty great so far though!!

We're headed back to Florida in November and I can't wait!  Gonna be just as awesome as last time and I'm looking forward to chilling by the pool and a few more naps than usual :)

Happy July :D

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of the heat wave either!! I'm glad you are enjoying your new job. It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete