Thursday, May 10, 2012

32 Weeks!

Well, we turned 32 weeks pregnant yesterday!  This has gone by SO fast!  We have a Dr's appointment today and then dinner with baby's mom and dad this evening, we're going for sushi :)  I can't believe there is only 8 weeks left of my absolute last pregnancy!  (And I'm so done too, I didn't think I'd ever get sick of being pregnant but I do NOT want to have anymore babies after this!!)  This has been such a good pregnancy too.  I haven't had a lot of the pain I had with Marryn and I only had the one episode of bleeding (which was scary and had me off work but luckily it was that my placenta was low and it has since moved and everything is perfectly fine now).  I've been active and not too miserable in general lol.  It's a good ending to my reproductive years :)

This weekend is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL and I'm so excited because Jer FINALLY has the weekend off!!!  We're going to celebrate Mother's Day for me on Saturday because on Sunday we're going to make his mom dinner (and something else during the day that I can't remember.....I hate when that happens!).  I bought some steak and pork chops for over the weekend as well because it's supposed to be so nice that I figured maybe we'll do a BBQ on Saturday (if not Friday too!) and maybe invite some friends over and have a fire (the first of the year!).

Then next weekend is Jer's dad's cousins annual baseball tournament that we go to every year.  James is old enough to play this year so he's pretty excited about it!  The kids are off on Friday AND Monday of next week too so it will be a very nice long weekend :)

Things are moving along with our down payment and I've been checking out the Realtor.ca website now and then.  There are some REALLY nice houses in our price range and I'm SO looking forward to finally moving to a home.  Not just an apartment, but a place where I'll actually want to paint and hang things on the walls and have plants outside!  And a GARDEN!!  I'm so excited for a garden!  We do a lot of local fruits and veggie shopping here when it's in season and I'm really hoping to be able to grow some of my own and can it.  We had GREAT success with the strawberry jam we made last year (it only lasted a couple of weeks!!) and I plan to make that again this year.  Our Sunday drives are about to resume too, our local stands that we go to almost every week are just opening up (one last weekend and one this weekend) and I've been craving fresh peas!

Anyway, even though it's only Thursday, Happy Weekend!!  It's going to be gorgeous, enjoy it!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out whether the baby is a girl or a boy! I'm glad it has gone so smoothly thus far. The end is in sight! Have a very wonderful Mother's Day weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete