Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth be with you!

Whoooo it's humid!  Marryn and I have ULTRA frizzy hair the last two days!!  It's been beautiful though :)

Yesterday was WAY too hot to do anything but already today I've made up for it since it was a bit cooler this morning despite the humidity.  Everything is done but the dishes and the kitchen floor and I have to start a load of laundry.  I love it when I feel productive before noon!!

Marryn and I have a playdate today as well.  We're going to have some lunch and just hang out around the house but I'm excited that she'll have someone to play with for a couple of hours!  She plays really well by herself but it's always nice to have someone else to play with :)

Not much is up for the weekend.  Jer is likely working (and today is day 19 in a row)...I asked him to take Sunday off just for a break but he said that this overtime is not going to last forever and he doesn't want to say no to it.  We've already got quite a bit saved for a down payment and every little bit helps so I can't argue with him there.  I'm just trying to make life at home as easy for him as possible!  He hasn't had to do much around here but cook dinner once in a while which he likes doing.  I've made sure he has clean work clothes whenever he needs them.  I'm hoping when he does get a day off that I can let him sleep in too.

Other than that, James has another ball hockey game tomorrow (he won yesterday :)) and that's about it.  Our local fruit and veggies stand opens tomorrow too so we'll likely take a drive out there and see what they have!

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment