Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Where are you Mr. Sun??

These last couple of days have been blah.  I haven't been sleeping good due to indigestion and it's been either cloudy or rainy :(  Normally I love the rain but it just makes me more tired and WAY less motivated when I don't sleep good.  Today is supposed to be much warmer than the last couple and the sun seems to be trying to peek through but it's just not quite there!

Last night was pretty rough sleeping wise, I had horrible indigestion that was making me feel sick and not even my Tums were helping!!  I had to stay sitting straight up!  Lesson learned:  don't eat coleslaw with onions for the rest of this pregnancy!!

I'm tired but it's not as bad as yesterday.  I slept ok the night before but for some reason I just could not get moving!  I even took a nap with Marryn!  Needless to say I did absolutely nothing yesterday so I have a bit of catching up to do today.  A few loads of laundry and a few dishes and of course, the floors are sticky even though I just washed them on Sunday (joy of little children who spill things and don't/can't wipe it up properly!) so I hope to get around to that today as well.

Dinner is easy tonight, we bought some frozen Chinese dishes in the states last week and I also am making Jer this because it's one of his favourite dishes when we go out for sushi and since we're working on a down payment we don't have much extra for sushi dates!

Like I said on Sunday, this week is pretty quiet.  No appointments or anything.  Jer and Jonah had cubs last night and James has ball hockey tomorrow but other than that nothing is going on.

I think Marryn has been going through a growth spurt lately, she's eating so much!!  The other morning she had a banana, grapes, applesauce, cheese and some fruit snacks and was still asking for cereal and more applesauce!  I made her wait a little bit but she ate a good lunch that day and then asked for seconds at supper as well.  This morning is the same breakfast minus the applesauce so far, she'll likely ask for some of that in a bit!  Normally a bowl of cereal goes unfinished in the morning for her!  It's almost time to measure them again I think!!!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment