Thursday, July 19, 2012

1 week

We leave for Sudbury in 1 week.  I want to count down the hours.

So much crap has happened in the last month!!  The universe is really testing us that's for sure...from hospital visits to fuses blowing to things getting stolen to spiders to lack of sleep...it's been a pretty rough month.

I have learned from this experience though.

If we never buy a house.  If we forever rent this exact same apartment.  If we forever live just as we are.

As long as we're together, as a family, supporting each other?  That is ALL that really matters.  Money means nothing.  Being together, enjoying each others company, supporting each other, loving each other and being affectionate...as a family.  THAT is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE.

Money is nice.  Love is much, much nicer.

I'm counting down the days, hours and seconds until we're all together again.  My true happiness lies with my husband and children and our loving and supportive family and friends.

I am so thankful for all we have, but I'm thankful for our love most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment