Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blogger changed/is changing

So I went to log in this morning to write a new post and it said something about Blogger changing this month and there was the option to change over now so I did.

Then I closed everything because I was a bit overwhelmed (not that it was a HUGE change or anything, but) because I don't really like change lol.

I like things the way they are and it drives me nuts that Facebook changes as often as it does!

But, I will get used to it eventually and then it will be like normal to me and then they will decide to change again I'm sure!

Anyway, I just wanted to come and post quickly before I really have no time to for the rest of the weekend.

I'm going to bake some cupcakes for a friends birthday today while doing laundry and dishes and getting everything ready for tomorrow.

I also have to get a new pillow because my shoulders and neck are killing me the last few days and it's been a LONG time since I've had new pillows!

Then tomorrow is waking up with the kids to see what the Easter bunny brought, then brunch and Easter egg hunt at Auntie Marci's, then dinner at Jer's parents.

Monday Jer is back at work but the kids are off so I likely won't get my "motivated Monday" this week, it will likely happen on Tuesday (because I definitely get more done with the boys at school!).

Anyway, Happy Easter to you and yours!!!  :)

1 comment: