Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday again!

It was a quite a busy weekend which was why I was so quiet.  Saturday I spent all day with my surro friends and it was awesome!  We did a little shopping, had some lunch and some dinner together and did a LOT of chatting :)

Then on Saturday night Jer and his best friend Bob and I watched Deathly Hallows part 1 and Bob spent the night.  We got up and went for breakfast on Sunday morning and then came home and watched part 2 which none of us had seen yet.  Sunday was rainy so it was the perfect day to watch movies!!

This week is pretty quiet until Friday.  Then we have a fish fry to go to at Jer's Aunt's house for Good Friday, not much Saturday, then Sunday is Easter and Monday the kids are off again.  4 day weekend for them!

I've already accomplished a ton this morning including gathering every one's laundry, 2 loads of put in, part of the upstairs bathroom cleaned, groceries for the week done and fridge cleaned out.  I didn't sleep great last night because of restless legs so I'll probably do the dishes, prep for dinner and finish the bathrooms and some more laundry (excluding folding, I'll do that tomorrow) but other than that, I'll be spending a portion of the afternoon on the couch I think.  I'm very sleepy today!!!

I hope everyone has a good Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment