Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello Friday

Today is going to be a rough day energy wise.  For some reason Marryn crawled in with us at around 4am where she promptly tossed and turned for the next hour before I finally gave up and took her downstairs to watch Calliou (her favourite, my least favourite!) and hopefully get a bit of rest be 6:45 when Jer wakes me up.  Didn't really happen that way as she kept saying, "Mom.......moooom.....MOMMY!!!" and waking me up every 10-15 minutes because she wanted me to answer her.  *sigh*  I'm tired today!!  Jer says when I put her down for a nap, instead of cleaning, take a nap too.  Hahahahahaha!  I said if I do that, I'll have double to do later today or tomorrow, so thanks for the help but, no.  There isn't a ton to do today so I may still be able to get an hour later but I do have to clean still lol.

Tonight I get to go and visit with some of my surro friends (and one who is an honorary surro, she isn't really a surro or IP but she fits in our group anyway :)) who are renting a cottage in Niagara on the Lake for the weekend.  I'll go and hang out with them for a couple of hours after dinner and then again all day and for dinner tomorrow!  I don't get to see them very often but when we do, time sure flies :)

Sunday will be a day of Harry Potter again.  We have 2 movies left in the series to watch...one of which Jer and I haven't seen yet so I'm definitely excited!

And those are our plans for the weekend!!!  I hope you all have a fun weekend planned as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment