Thursday, March 15, 2012

The ABC's of Me!

A-Age: 32
B-Birth date: December 13, 1979
C-Chore you hate: Dishes.
D-Dog's name: We don't have one
E-Enter or Exit: Depends on why...
F-Favorite color: Blue
G-Gold or silver: Silver
H-Hair color: Dark Brown
I-Instrument: Flute, piano, guitar, bass
J-Job Title: Mom and wife
K-Kids: 3
L-Living arrangements: Apartment
M-Monkey or Moose: Moose, I'm Canadian lol
N-Nicknames: Hunny, Aim
O-Odd thing about you: I have a vomitting phobia....badly.
P-Pet Peeve: Closed mind, vindictive
Q-Quote from a movie: Keeps the Nargles away.
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers, all either half or step.
T-Time you wake up? 6:45 am
U-Underwear: Yep
V-Veggie you dislike: Onions
W-What makes you run late: Usually my family
X-X-Rays: I have had plenty in my life, usually because of a lung issue
Y-Yummy food you make: Spaghetti sauce
Z-Zoo Animal: Anything without fur because I'm allergic to everything with.

No comments:

Post a Comment