Monday, March 26, 2012

Mondays

Last week I commented on how motivated I feel on Mondays and while that is still true, the further along in this pregnancy I get, the less I'm finding I can do without having to take more frequent breaks.  I'll be 26 weeks on Wednesday, 2 weeks from the 3rd trimester so it does make sense I just wish I had a little bit more time of feeling comfortable!

Today I got everything done on my list except the floors.  I'm going to push those to tomorrow since Tuesdays are a bit easier on the list because I generally get a lot of stuff done on Monday.  I also have to continue with laundry (which seems never ending!) tomorrow...I want to get every one's bedding done tomorrow.

Other than that, not much to report.  We're headed to sushi dinner tonight because I was craving it :)

Hope your Monday was easy on you!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment