Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Queen's Meme

1. Breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" of the night. What is your favorite cereal?
Right now, multi grain Cheerios!  But if I'm feeling particularly unhealthy, Cap'n Crunch.

2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched?
A couple of weeks ago with Jer, we went to a party the night before and didn't wake up until around 11...then went to breakfast, but by that time it was definitely considered brunch!

3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call it horrible lunch. Do you eat lunch at the same time everyday? What is your favorite sandwich?

No I don't eat at the same time everyday and I don't really have a favourite sandwich, I love sandwiches in general!

4. What is the difference between dinner and supper?
I don't think there is one.  Not in my opinion anyway.

5.  What time do you generally "take tea" in your abode?
I don't take tea in my abode lol...but if you mean have something before bed, it depends on  what time I had dinner that night.

6.  A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine?
Definitely "Traditional Canadian Fare". 

7. This is a good food display from the National Institute of Health and Human Services. What is the one healthy food item below that is lacking in your diet?


Fish.  We don't eat fish more than once or twice a month here.  But I'm trying to increase that!

No comments:

Post a Comment