Saturday, March 17, 2012

Broke the post marathon!

But for a good reason I guess lol...yesterday my sister in law and I took the kids to an indoor water park.  They had a blast!  It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be for a Friday and it being March Break so they got to really enjoy all the rides.

Yesterday was also my handsome husband's 29th birthday!  So by the time we got home from the water park, I had just enough time to fold two loads of laundry and shower before I had to pick him up from work.  From there we went to renew his license, pick up our new baker's rack, get the kids some pizza for dinner and then home for him to shower before heading out for sushi dinner with my sister in law and her boyfriend.

So it was a very, very busy but great day!  Back to blogging everyday (as long as it's not super busy like that!).

I'm about to take Jonah to his hip hop class.  Jer picked up some over time so he's working and Marryn is hanging out with James watching The Land Before Time.  While Jonah is at dance I have to go get my rings cleaned and pick up something for Jer to have for lunch since there were no left overs for him to take today since we all had take out last night.  Then home for a coffee with my best friend and wait for Jer to get home from work.  There is a stag and doe tonight that I think we're going to go to (we don't know the people but they're friends of friends and since ours I always feel like we need to go to them to help support the Bride and Groom!) tonight.

Then tomorrow we have Jer's grandmother's 85th birthday surprise party.  So, like I said, a very busy weekend but it's been a great March Break!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment