Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Household Meme

Courtesy of The Queen's Meme!


1. How many gravy boats do you have in your kitchen?  Zero, we are a gravy boat free kitchen.  We use a large measuring cup for our gravy lol


2. Do the clothes in your laundry basket need ironing?  Some of them, but I'm a bad housewife when it comes to ironing...my husband does the ironing!  I'm not good at it and I hate doing it.  So he does it for us...and I think he really enjoys it!  Last weekend he decided to take all the shirts out of his closet and iron them because "I have the time to do it today so why not?".  Hehe

3. What is the last thing you wallpapered?  I honestly can't remember.  I was probably about 8 and helping my mother. 


4.  Wooden floors or carpet?  I prefer carpet and in our house now we have both carpet and vinyl flooring.  I think wooden floors are nice but a pain in the arse to keep clean and nice looking.


5.  Why do we put out guest towels if no one is supposed to use them?  I don't!  I never understood that logic!  That being said I won't put out towels that are old looking in our downstairs bathroom where guests are likely to use them but I don't own actual guest towels.


6.  If your spatula could talk, what would it say about your duvet?  "You look like like a stomach medication that is pink....dude.  That's one hell of a colour!"


7.  Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke alarms this year?  Yes we have, when we put the clocks back.  And we will change them again when it's time for the clocks to go forward!

1 comment:

  1. You are better than us with the smoke alarm batteries. I can't remember the last time we changed ours! And I do a HORRIBLE job of ironing, but my dh doesn't volunteer so rarely does anything get ironed in our house, lol!

    ReplyDelete