Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Five

Care of:  The Friday Five

-How do you react to people begging at intersections?

It depends.  We don't encounter it often but when we do we usually ignore them.  However when we're walking down the street where people are busking and such, we usually give to them.  The only reason I tend to ignore the intersection beggers is because they freak me out lol

-How do you react to people stranded in cars along the road?

I usually check and see if I can see them with a cell phone or if they are looking like they are just hoping someone will stop and help them.  I would never stop if I was alone but I know if I was with my husband I would probably stop if it seemed like they needed a phone.

-How do you react to telemarketers?

My first reaction is to say "No thank you" as soon as they start their speech.  If they continue, I'll tell them one more time, "No thank you"....if they keep going, that's when I get angry.  I understand they have a job to do but I've already told you twice, nicely, and I usually yell in the phone "NO THANK YOU" and hang up.

-How do you react to anonymous LJ comments in your journal?

Well it's not livejournal but here I will usually post them unless they're particularly negative.

-How do you react to online quizzes?
I like them and usually do them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment