Sunday, March 18, 2012

Small rant and some other stuff!

How is it possible to sleep through an alarm clock for 45 minutes?  What about an HOUR and 45 minutes?  The neighbour in front of us has an endlessly beeping alarm clock.  They hit snooze sometimes but as of right at this moment, it has been beeping for 45 minutes straight.  The other day it went off for 1 hour 45 minutes.  It is extremely annoying and I know I definitely couldn't sleep through that!  If you want to keep sleeping, just turn it off!!!  Gah!

On a happier note, Jer was asked to work overtime again today so I'll be taking the kiddo's to the party by myself and he'll meet us there after work.  It sucks that he won't have a day off at all this week but I'm hoping next week is better!

We have an ultrasound on Tuesday to see if my placenta moved up.  On February 10th I had a BIG gush of blood (and for those of you who don't know I'm currently 24 weeks pregnant with a surrogate baby) and discovered that my placenta is/was only 1 cm from my cervix.  Dr. said he wants it at least 3 cm's from there so hopefully it has moved some.  Baby's mom and I THINK baby's dad is coming too!  It's so great to see how excited they are to see their baby :)

Then on Thursday we have a regular OB appointment which mom will be there for as well and we should find out about the placenta then.  I think it's fine now because I've stopped bleeding for about 2 weeks now.

Also the kids go back to school tomorrow after a nice March break :)

I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. An alarm going off that long would drive me NUTS! One of my sisters would sleep right through something like that. Not me! Hoping you get good news at the u/s!

    ReplyDelete