Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

1. This inCREDIBLY gorgeous weather we have been having.  It makes me smile, motivated, happy and overall very content.  Sunshine does wonderful things for my mood!

2.  The healthy baby I am carrying for my IP's.  I'm thankful that they are finally going to have their family :)

3.  My wonderful IP's.  IM comes to every appointment and IF comes as much as he can and I'm so thankful that they want to be so involved!  They're great with my children and they will make wonderful parents to this little one.

4.  My deliciously wonderful children.  They will probably be in every thankful Thursday post because I really can't be thankful enough for them.  They are healthy and smart and beautiful and we are so very blessed to have them all!!

5.  My outstanding husband.  Again, probably a reoccurring thankfulness in these posts.  Because just like our children, I can't be thankful enough for him...he makes our lives what they are.  Without him, this world would be awfully gloomy.  I'm blessed that he loves us so much :)

6.  Our extended family.  They accept us for who we are as a couple and a family.  They are there to support us through whatever we have to go through.  They are extremely wonderful and I'm thankful my husbands side has accepted me and my children as their family as well!

7.  Motivation.  I used to lack it.  Now I have tons!  I'm very thankful for that!

8.  Creativity.  Without it I would feel like something was missing.  I love to create whether it be crocheting, painting, or composing.

9.  Slurpee's.  I am LOVING Slurpee's right now.  Especially Pineapple flavoured ones lol

10.  Fan's.  The kind that blow air around the room.  I could not LIVE without my fan!  We just bought a new one that is like hurricane force winds and it is AWESOME!!!  Especially since this weather has been so warm...they've been oh so helpful in cooling off this big pregnant woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment