Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wordful Wednesday

Since I did a picture post yesterday and since yesterday did get progressively better I thought I would do a regular post today.

We had an ultrasound to check on the position of the placenta yesterday.  We won't find out until tomorrow if it has moved but Baby's mom and I got to see the baby moving and doing well so that was good :)

Then I went shopping for Jonah and Marryn at Once Upon a Child.  I LOVE THAT STORE!!!  I bought Marryn 5 pairs of shorts, 2 skirts, 7 shirts, 2 bathing suits and 3 sundresses and Jonah 4 pairs of shorts, 2 bathing suits and 6 shirts all for just under $99.  Marryn REALLY needed summer stuff, it's been so warm here and she only had three t-shirts and NO shorts at all!  Jonah has a couple of pairs from last year and I'm positive there is other stuff that I've put away I just can't for the life of me remember where so I have to look in the basement later today to see if I can find them.  But either way, they're almost fully outfitted for summer for less than a hundred bucks!  Score!  I plan to go get them each a couple of brand new outfits (because OUaC is a consignment store but they have great quality clothing, nothing tattered or stained or anything) and give them to them for Easter.  Unfortunately James doesn't fit in any of the clothes at OUaC anymore so he gets all new clothes.  He still has a lot from last year too that he still fits in and wears on a regular basis so I didn't have to worry about him so much.  So, a trip to Bonnie Togs and probably Walmart are in order later today I think!

I'm also glad I was able to get these clothes so that we have some stuff for our trip to Florida in October.  I'm so excited to be taking the kids to Disney for Halloween!!  They have a non-scary Halloween event where the kids can dress up and go trick or treating with the various characters.  I really think Jonah and Marryn are going to LOVE Disney.  As for James, I think he's going to like Universal Studios more than Disney (especially since he's already done Disney when he was 6).  They have a full scale Hogwarts Castle at Universal and I know *I* am SO excited to check that out!!!  We'll be going for a week and staying in a house in a gated community with a pool in the backyard courtesy of surrobabe's parents :)  They're lovely people and have graciously offered us the home for a week and I'm so thankful we have this opportunity!

Anyway, I still have yet to get to my floors this week, were supposed to be done Monday but with everything that's been going on (we've had appointments everyday, usually more than one) and tonight we have dinner for Jer's birthday at his moms house, I've not had the time to get to them.  Today I don't have anything until dinner so it's floor day today!

Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the baby is doing well! I look forward to taking our kids to Disney some day. I am sure you guys will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete