Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tax time

I'm going to get our taxes done today.  Normally I have an idea of what our return will be but last year really surprised us so this year I'm going in with absolutely no expectations!!

I'm also really hoping that we find a new van soon!  We've been in touch with one dealership but the contact guy has yet to find us what we're looking for.  We're pretty picky and know what we want so it's a bit more difficult.  Everything is set at the bank already, we just need the vehicle!!  I'm going to search a little more online today and see if I can't find somewhere else to go, it's been three weeks with the other dealership with nothing so far.

Aside from that it's laundry day and I'm also adding the floors to that as well as I mentioned yesterday.  I have noticed that I keep getting really dry flaky skin on my right hand as a result of doing the small bit of dishes by hand everyday.  I was looking at possibly changing dish washing soap but the stuff I get (which is antibacterial) doesn't come in a sensitive skin version...it's one or the other...I prefer non bacterial dishes!  So I'm using extra hand lotion these days!

Well, off to finish my coffee and start the floors, laundry is already in.  Jer and Jonah have cubs tonight so I have to get their uniforms done as well.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. We got our largest refund ever this year. Doing taxes was actually a happy event this time, lol! Hoping you guys get good news also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was certainly better than last year but not as good as the year before lol...Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete